Behind The Door - Too Much< All Episodes
Behind the Door – Season 3 Episode 4 – Too Much
“That’s been my whole life. Seeing things as they really are, instead of how I want to see them. The first time it happened, I was so young. My mother couldn’t explain to me what was happening. I forgave her for it eventually.”
Welcome to the fourth episode of the season for Behind the Door, where we discuss the themes underpinning the writing in last week’s story, and have a behind the scenes chat with the author who made it happen.
In this episode we are interviewing with Donald McCarthy, the interdimensional author who conceived “Too Much“. Join us poolside as we contemplate our existence and try not to dive too deep into the madness.
Donald McCarthy – Author
Brooks Bigley – Host
Artwork by Cassie Pertiet
For more information on Donald McCarthy, check out our Behind the Door Extended Edition interview with him in which he reveals the truth in all its horrendous splendor.
You can also visit Donald’s website at www.donaldmccarthy.com
Jason Wilson – Executive Producer, Host, Audio Engineering, Sound Design, Actor
JM Scherf – Musical Composition, Performance
Michael Zenke – Season Narrative, Writer, Editor
Graham Rowat – Associate Producer, Social Media, Actor
Cassie Pertiet – Episode Artwork, Web Design, Merch, Creative Direction
Brooks Bigley – Social Media, Patreon, Show Notes, Behind the Door Host/Producer
Hail Scherf – Videography Director
• Sonnet is a new podcast app found exclusively on Android devices, designed with YOU in mind. Download Sonnet from Google Play to up your podcast game. You can also listen to The Grey Rooms Podcast on Sonnet by clicking here.
• We made it onto a Top 30 Thriller Book Podcasts list at #24 and a Top 15 Horror Story Podcasts list at #6. How cool is that?!?
• Listen to us on Spotify or YouTube
• Visit our new and improved website at www.thegreyrooms.com
• Like what we’re doing? Please support us on Patreon for early access to episodes plus more bonus content.
• Check us out on Facebook
• Join our Facebook Emotional Support Group
• Stare at our artwork on Instagram
• We’re incredibly active on Twitter
• Buy our merch at teepublic.com/the-grey-rooms
• You can also make a one-time donation at PayPal.me/thegreyroomspodcast
• And finally, we have a Discord community. Jump in and have a conversation with us and other fans about the podcast, or anything really. The Grey Rooms team is very active there. The Warden and Bob also drop in now and again to keep their torment game sharp. You’ve been warned.
Thank you for supporting our show!
A Grey Rooms Production ℗ 2020