Behind the Door - Strings< All Episodes
“Mother had lamented all my life that I had been her only child. Geppetto reached out for the marionette. He held it for several long moments, fussing over its clothes, before handing it to me. I didn’t know what else to do besides take it.”
Welcome to the fifth episode of the season for Behind the Door, where we discuss the themes underpinning the writing in last week’s story, and have a behind the scenes chat with the author who made it happen.
In this episode we are interviewing with C.A. Greene, the puppeteer author who fashioned “Strings“. This is a Christmas gift that keeps on giving… Just make sure single repeat is enabled!
C.A. Greene – Author
Brooks Bigley – Host
Artwork by Cassie Pertiet
For more information on Candice Greene, check out our Behind the Door Extended Edition interview in which she weaves a terrifying thread through her authorship. Thimbles will be provided.
Jason Wilson – Executive Producer, Host, Audio Engineering, Sound Design, Actor
JM Scherf – Musical Composition, Performance
Michael Zenke – Season Narrative, Writer, Editor
Graham Rowat – Associate Producer, Social Media, Actor
Cassie Pertiet – Episode Artwork, Web Design, Merch, Creative Direction
Brooks Bigley – Social Media, Patreon, Show Notes, Behind the Door Host/Producer
Hail Scherf – Videography Director
• Sonnet is a new podcast app found exclusively on Android devices, designed with YOU in mind. Download Sonnet from Google Play to up your podcast game. You can also listen to The Grey Rooms Podcast on Sonnet by clicking here.
• Visit our new and improved website at www.thegreyrooms.com
• Like what we’re doing? Please support us on Patreon for early access to episodes plus more bonus content.
• Check us out on Facebook
• Join our Facebook Emotional Support Group
• Stare at our artwork on Instagram
• We’re incredibly active on Twitter
• Buy our merch at teepublic.com/the-grey-rooms
• You can also make a one-time donation at PayPal.me/thegreyroomspodcast
• And finally, we have a Discord community. Jump in and have a conversation with us and other fans about the podcast, or anything really. The Grey Rooms team is very active there. The Warden and Bob also drop in now and again to keep their torment game sharp. You’ve been warned.
Thank you for supporting our show!
A Grey Rooms Production ℗ 2020