Behind the Door - Last Train< All Episodes
Behind the Door – Season 3 Episode 11 – Last Train
“It looks up towards me and then raises itself on its two rear legs in a human-like stance. It’s large, and the face is almost human, but the bone structure is slightly different… possibly to house the enormous mouth.”
Welcome to the eleventh episode of the season for Behind the Door, where we discuss the themes underpinning the writing in last week’s story, and have a behind the scenes chat with the author who made it happen.
In this episode we are interviewing with Mark Towse, the ambitious author who shows us how important it is to get on the “Last Train” before the night really gets bad. Don’t trust the children…
Mark Towse – Author
Brooks Bigley – Host
Artwork by Cassie Pertiet
Check out our Behind the Door Extended Edition interview with Mark in which he spills a few bad seeds…
You can find books featuring Mark Towse’s stories on Amazon here.
Jason Wilson – Executive Producer, Host, Audio Engineering, Sound Design, Actor
JM Scherf – Musical Composition, Performance
Michael Zenke – Season Narrative, Writer, Editor
Graham Rowat – Associate Producer, Social Media, Actor
Cassie Pertiet – Episode Artwork, Web Design, Merch, Creative Direction
Brooks Bigley – Social Media, Patreon, Show Notes, Behind the Door Host/Producer
Hail Scherf – Videography Director
• Sonnet is a new podcast app found exclusively on Android devices, designed with YOU in mind. Download Sonnet from Google Play to up your podcast game. You can also listen to The Grey Rooms Podcast on Sonnet by clicking here.
• Visit our new and improved website at www.thegreyrooms.com
• Like what we’re doing? Please support us on Patreon for early access to episodes plus more bonus content.
• Read about us on our Reddit page
• Check us out on Facebook
• Join our Facebook Emotional Support Group
• Stare at our artwork on Instagram
• We’re incredibly active on Twitter
• Buy our merch at teepublic.com/the-grey-rooms
• You can also make a one-time donation at PayPal.me/thegreyroomspodcast
• And finally, we have a Discord community. Jump in and have a conversation with us and other fans about the podcast, or anything really. The Grey Rooms team is very active there. The Warden and Bob also drop in now and again to keep their torment game sharp. You’ve been warned.
Thank you for supporting our show!
A Grey Rooms Production ℗ 2021