Behind the Door - A Bad Harvest< All Episodes
Behind the Door – Season 3 Episode 3 – A Bad Harvest
“It begins to walk towards him through the crops that are withering in front of his eyes, leaving a trail of human devastation: skulls, blackened organs, charred remnants of innards. He didn’t think he’d get away with it. You don’t get away with things like that…”
Welcome to the third episode of the season for Behind the Door, where we discuss the themes underpinning the writing in last week’s story, and have a behind the scenes chat with the author who made it happen.
In this episode we are interviewing with Mark Towse, the man with the green thumb who penned “A Bad Harvest“. Join us near that rotted old barn and bring some trowels. We have body parts to bury…
Mark Towse – Author
Brooks Bigley – Host
Artwork by Cassie Pertiet
Check out our Behind the Door Extended Edition interview with Mark in which he spills a few bad seeds…
Jason Wilson – Executive Producer, Host, Audio Engineering, Sound Design, Actor
JM Scherf – Musical Composition, Performance
Michael Zenke – Season Narrative, Writer, Editor
Graham Rowat – Associate Producer, Social Media, Actor
Cassie Pertiet – Episode Artwork, Web Design, Merch, Creative Direction
Brooks Bigley – Social Media, Patreon, Show Notes, Behind the Door Host/Producer
Hail Scherf – Videography Director
• Sonnet is a new podcast app found exclusively on Android devices, designed with YOU in mind. Download Sonnet from Google Play to up your podcast game. You can also listen to The Grey Rooms Podcast on Sonnet by clicking here.
• Visit our new and improved website at www.thegreyrooms.com
• Like what we’re doing? Please support us on Patreon for early access to episodes plus more bonus content.
• Check us out on Facebook
• Join our Facebook Emotional Support Group
• Stare at our artwork on Instagram
• We’re incredibly active on Twitter
• Buy our merch at teepublic.com/the-grey-rooms
• You can also make a one-time donation at PayPal.me/thegreyroomspodcast
• And finally, we have a Discord community. Jump in and have a conversation with us and other fans about the podcast, or anything really. The Grey Rooms team is very active there. The Warden and Bob also drop in now and again to keep their torment game sharp. You’ve been warned.
Thank you for supporting our show!
A Grey Rooms Production ℗ 2020