Too Much< All Episodes
CHAPTER 1 – Thesis: E4 “Calling Admiral Beckett”
Beckett finally awakens from his nightmare in “The Grey Rooms” and returns to normal life. Something isn’t right, though. He’s done this already, but differently…
Written by Michael Zenke
Announcer performed by Michael Zenke
Admiral Beckett performed by Eddie Cooper
Captain Lorelei performed by Sarah Ruth Thomas
Samuel performed by Michael Turrentine
Alma performed by Chantal Jean-Pierre
S3E4 – TOO MUCH
He left the bar with her looking for some fun. She left the bar with him looking for the truth. Somewhere in the middle, it all comes into clarity as things goes horribly wrong. But for whom?
Written by Donald McCarthy
Narrator performed by Anjali Bhimani
Max performed by Graham Rowat
Veronica performed by Kate Baldwin
Morning Girl performed by Kristi Boulton
EPISODE CONTENT WARNINGS
What’s the takeaway here? Don’t go drinking before swimming? Never go to a stranger’s house alone? Searching for ghosts never ends in comedy? Why don’t you just stay home where the lies are safe and cozy and you can listen to podcasts on repeat… You aren’t ready for the truth out there.
And come back next Wednesday, December 23rd, for our companion Behind the Door episode, when we dive into the deep end of “Too Much” and reveal the skin and bones that usually stay hidden.
Do you like what we’ve been doing so far? Please consider subscribing to our Patreon. Even just a dollar a month can help us reach our goals of world domination.
We’ll see you next Friday, December 25th, for Episode 5, same Grey time, same Grey channel. What a special present that will be, yeah?
– The Grey Rooms Team
Jason Wilson – Executive Producer, Host, Audio Engineering, Sound Design, Actor
JM Scherf – Musical Composition, Performance
Michael Zenke – Season Narrative, Writer, Editor
Graham Rowat – Associate Producer, Social Media, Actor
Cassie Pertiet – Episode Artwork, Web Design, Merch, Creative Direction
Brooks Bigley – Social Media, Patreon, Show Notes, Behind the Door Host/Producer
Hail Scherf – Videography Director
• Want to join the Grey Rooms Family and get your story featured in Season 4? Check out our submissions guidelines and write to your bloody heart’s content!
• Sonnet is a new podcast app found exclusively on Android devices, designed with YOU in mind. Download Sonnet from Google Play to up your podcast game. You can also listen to The Grey Rooms Podcast on Sonnet by clicking here.
• Visit our new and improved website at www.thegreyrooms.com
• Like what we’re doing? Please support us on Patreon for early access to episodes plus more bonus content.
• Check us out on Facebook
• Join our Facebook Emotional Support Group
• Stare at our artwork on Instagram
• We’re incredibly active on Twitter
• Buy our merch at teepublic.com/the-grey-rooms
• You can also make a one-time donation at PayPal.me/thegreyroomspodcast
• And finally, we have a Discord community. Jump in and have a conversation with us and other fans about the podcast, or anything really. The Grey Rooms team is very active there. The Warden and Bob also drop in now and again to keep their torment game sharp. You’ve been warned.
Thank you for supporting our show!
A Grey Rooms Production ℗ 2020