Behind the Door - Everyone's a Critic< All Episodes
Behind the Door – Season 2 Episode 11 – Everyone’s a Critic
“It was only my journalistic ethics that kept me from telling him to go fuck himself and leaving right there and then…”
Welcome to another episode of Behind the Door, where we take a behind the scenes look into our story and chat with the author and actor who made it happen.
In this episode we are interviewing with Lachlan Watt, the expressive author of S2E11 “Everyone’s a Critic“. Also joining us is Kelly Nienaltowski, the actor playing the character of Miss Thomson. Join us in the lobby for hors d’oeuvres and opinions.
Lachlan Watt – Author
Kelly Nienaltowski – Actor
Jason Wilson – Executive Producer
Brooks Bigley – Host
Artwork by Cassie Pertiet
For more information on Lachlan Watt, follow him on Twitter at @LachlanJWatt
Lachlan Watt first joined The Grey Rooms with his sci-fi/horror story “Fix Me”, a patron bonus episode from season 1 that was made available to listeners for free here, or just search for it in our podcast feed.
Lachlan is a writer and sometimes musician from Adelaide, South Australia. His fiction has been featured in Aphotic Realm magazine and elsewhere. He wrote a chapter of “He Has Stayed Too Long”, the upcoming group novel edited by Don Gillette.
When he’s not writing, Lachlan can be found enjoying a pint of stout at his local, or playing guitar in various scuzzy punk bands.
Kelly Nienaltowski recently wrote, produced, and starred in a short movie called Cupcake. A woman orders a decadent dessert only to find out the treat comes with more than just a thick layer of frosting… Also starring Mark Whitten in the flesh, better known as the voice behind Jake Stone from our season 2 narrative.
Kelly knew from an early age that she wanted to act, so finding a career in the industry came natural. Peruse her IMDB filmography for more evidence. She loves a good mystery story and her Netflix list is full of spy thrillers, criminal capers, or anything depicting characters both flawed and beautiful. Comedy is also the best medicine.
When she’s not busy critiquing the artwork made by a madman, Kelly can be found watching The Dick Van Dyke Showand even has several episodes memorized.
• We made it onto a top 15 Horror Story Podcasts list at #6. How cool is that?!? blog.feedspot.com/horror_story_podcasts/
• Visit our new and improved website at www.thegreyrooms.com
• Like what we’re doing? Please support us on Patreon for early access to episodes plus more bonus content.
• Check us out on Facebook
• Join our Facebook Emotional Support Group
• Stare at our artwork on Instagram
• We’re incredibly active on Twitter
• Buy our merch at teepublic.com/the-grey-rooms
• You can also make a one-time donation at PayPal.me/thegreyroomspodcast
• And finally, we have a Discord community. Jump in and have a conversation with us about the podcast, or anything really. The Grey Rooms team is pretty active there.
Thank you for supporting our show!
A Grey Rooms Production ℗ 2020