Behind the Door - All for Me< All Episodes
Behind the Door – Season 3 Episode 10 – All for Me
“All these nice, gentle people that had come to see me now looked like the devil’s own, waiting to tear this poor old woman to bits. It terrified me, and I tried to hobble faster. Faces went by in a blur, obscured by the creeping darkness and the masks the shadows created.”
Welcome to the tenth episode of the season for Behind the Door, where we discuss the themes underpinning the writing in last week’s story, and have a behind the scenes chat with the author who made it happen.
In this episode we are interviewing with Dave Lasota, the mystical author who revealed the ugly celebration behind “All for Me“. You are only as good as your last miracle…
Dave Lasota – Author
Brooks Bigley – Host
“The Accused” (Music from All for Me) by JM Scherf
Artwork by Cassie Pertiet
For more information on Dave Lasota, check out our Behind the Door Extended Edition interview in which he describes the perfect way to get that first sentence written down.
You can also find Dave Lasota on horrorbound.net
Jason Wilson – Executive Producer, Host, Audio Engineering, Sound Design, Actor
JM Scherf – Musical Composition, Performance
Michael Zenke – Season Narrative, Writer, Editor
Graham Rowat – Associate Producer, Social Media, Actor
Cassie Pertiet – Episode Artwork, Web Design, Merch, Creative Direction
Brooks Bigley – Social Media, Patreon, Show Notes, Behind the Door Host/Producer
Hail Scherf – Videography Director
• Sonnet is a new podcast app found exclusively on Android devices, designed with YOU in mind. Download Sonnet from Google Play to up your podcast game. You can also listen to The Grey Rooms Podcast on Sonnet by clicking here.
• We made it onto a Top 30 Thriller Book Podcasts list at #24 and a Top 15 Horror Story Podcasts list at #6. How cool is that?!?
• Listen to us on Spotify or YouTube
• Visit our new and improved website at www.thegreyrooms.com
• Like what we’re doing? Please support us on Patreon for early access to episodes plus more bonus content.
• Read about us on our Reddit page
• Check us out on Facebook
• Join our Facebook Emotional Support Group
• Stare at our artwork on Instagram
• We’re incredibly active on Twitter
• Buy our merch at teepublic.com/the-grey-rooms
• You can also make a one-time donation at PayPal.me/thegreyroomspodcast
• And finally, we have a Discord community. Jump in and have a conversation with us and other fans about the podcast, or anything really. The Grey Rooms team is very active there. The Warden and Bob also drop in now and again to keep their torment game sharp. You’ve been warned.
Thank you for supporting our show!
A Grey Rooms Production ℗ 2021